
Okay, so it may still seem a little early to be thinking about holiday cards. But, doesn't it seem like every year, you think "I need to get those done..." and then next thing you know it is the week of Christmas and you still haven't had any made? I have fallen victim to this too many times. And I own a stationery company! Ugh.

This year, Urbanity, is offering what I think is a great deal and will hopefully help you (and me) avoid the pitfall of "I have sooo much time." If you order your holiday cards during the month of November, you receive FREE printing of your holiday envelopes (return and send to addresses). Just spend 100 bucks and you can take advantage of this promotion. No need to buy only holiday cards. Combine fun personalized stationery with invitations and holiday cards to get to the $100 and you are set.

Visit Urbanity's Holiday Section and check out the exclusive designs. Happy hunting and happy upcoming holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment