I just love it when customers get creative with changing the colors of our invitations, but I love it even more when they take a design and completely change it to be used for something other than its original purpose. This customer took our lollipop birthday party invitation and changed not only the colors but also changed the wording so it could be used for a baby shower invitation. As you can see, the customer changed the original magenta, yellow and white color combination (invitation on the left) to a sunny yellow, orange sherbet and white color combination (invitation on the right). It just makes you happy to think of what her decorations will be like for the baby shower.
Please note: I have edited out the customer's important information on her invitation as to not give out any personal information...(hence the blank spaces)
Please note: I have edited out the customer's important information on her invitation as to not give out any personal information...(hence the blank spaces)Until next "take ours and make it yours Thursday..."
No comments:
Post a Comment