Every Thursday, I am going to share with you how creative our customers get with our designs. This Thursday Series (called "Take Ours and Make it Yours") is something I am very excited to share. Customers call us and ask if they can do this or that with our designs and most often the answer is "yes!" The below
photo Christmas card is a result of a customer wanting something that said would work as a holiday card, but with a "beachy" feel. She said she had noticed we had a
sand dollar design and wanted to know if we could make it into a photo Christmas card. She also requested more blues and greens for her final design. I decided to combine one of our Christmas photo cards with the sand dollar design and the final results are below (the one on the left is the original design and the one on the right is the final design...I kept the pictures and the names the same as the original design as to not share personal information).

The design is a subtle change, but with a great result. I added in the sand dollar on top of the tag (so it looks like an additional part of the tag) and changed the colors to subdued greens and blues. The customer also wanted a caption underneath the picture and move the greeting off of the tag. The customer was thrilled with the final look of her photo Christmas card and I was excited to help create her unique, one-of-a-kind holiday card.
Let the celebration begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment