I stumbled upon this blog and instantly was hooked. The blog focuses on DIY projects for your home, and is authored by a couple named John and Sherry. They have one section on their blog that shares their wedding day (I guess a peek into where their relationship began). Their wedding, a DIY project, was a backyard event back in 2007. For 75 guests, they spent a total of $3995...that doesn't seem to include the improvements that they made to their backyard to have the event, but even so, that is a very skimpy bill...but as you'll see, they didn't skimp on style:


It just looks like a casual, joyful event where the couple did what you're supposed to do at your own wedding: Have fun! They had great ideas for their favors, the decorations and even a photo booth for guests.
To read the entire post and see all of their great ideas, visit their blog and I'm sure you'll smile all the way through.
No comments:
Post a Comment