Our blog has moved

Our blog has moved to a new location-you'll be automatically redirected to our new blog. Please search for the post you're interested in once you reach our new blog location. Thanks!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Over the Hill Birthday Party Invitation-Take Ours and Make it Yours

I have written about this invitation before and how one of our customers turned our Western Wanted Party Invitation into a surprise birthday party invitation. Even though I have highlighted this party invitation before, I had to share how this customer changed the invite:



She found an old photograph of her dad as a little boy with his holster strapped to his hip. We incorporated the photo with much success. The customer also wanted this celebration to remain a surprise, so we also worked with the wording.


Western Wanted Poster Birthday Party Invitation

You can see why I wanted to highlight this customer's invitation. It turned out great and I hope that the party was a wonderful success!

Let the celebration begin!

No comments: