A close friend of mine has been waiting quite a while to adopt a baby. Last month, her wish was finally granted and of course a baby shower was in order.
Along with my co-hostesses we decided on a "story time" theme. We chose this for several reasons, but the main reason is the symbolism of my friends' story having a new and exciting chapter as well as their son's story changing. This idea was the main driver for the baby shower and thus the baby shower invitation.
What I love about this invitation is that customers will be able to change the titles of the books and make it really personal.
For the table settings, we are going to make them look like beds. I found this post on Hostess with Mostess blog, which helped pull my vision together:

I will be posting the story time baby shower invitation soon on UrbanityStudios' site for sale, but for now, I hope that if your throwing a baby shower, this helps inspire your creativity---to take some of my ideas and make it yours.
Let the celebration begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment