Our blog has moved

Our blog has moved to a new location-you'll be automatically redirected to our new blog. Please search for the post you're interested in once you reach our new blog location. Thanks!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Christmas Photo Card-Take Ours and Make it Yours Thursday

It is amazing to me that I own a stationery company, am a designer and I still can't get my act together to order my Christmas cards in time. I usually start thinking about it at the beginning of November, but before I know it, it is December 23rd and I still haven't put together my cards! This year, I am going to do what some of our customers have already done, which is order my holiday cards next week. Ambitious you say?

Check out what some of our customers have already ordered! They are so on their A-game. Hats off to them (and thank you for the reminder that I need to get on it right away)! Please note, I didn't change the image from our samples online for privacy reasons---I would have to edit out too much information and then you wouldn't be able to see the design.


Our Holiday Photo Card Wish List card:



Our Christmas Card with Multiple Photos:







Our "Been Good All Year" Santa's Seal of Approval Christmas Card



Christmas Photo Card Santa's Seal of Approval


I think that Christmas cards are just one of those things that sneak up on you and then hit you over the head with panic. Well, not this year Christmas cards---I am going to be on my A-game too!


As a side plug (and this is a shameless one): Urbanitystudios is offering free PRIORITY shipping with orders over $69 AND cards as low as $.59 (ahem, we're a better deal than the big guys like Shutterfly---unless you are ordering more than 250 cards---but if you are ordering in those quantities, lets talk). If that isn't motivation, I am not sure what is.


Let the celebration begin!

No comments: