This year, my husband and I have decided to host a holiday open house. I am very excited about the party, but am starting to get a little nervous because our 60+ person guest list has no regrets so far. Our 1800 square foot house will be bursting at the seems, but hopefully not everyone will show up at once, giving us a chance to talk with all of our guests and be able to easily move from room to room.
About two weeks ago, we announced we were having this soiree by sending out these great
Christmas party invitations.

I had them printed on Urbanity's Shimmer Paper (shown below) and the result makes me so happy. The belt buckle shines and the red has a
subtle glow. Here is an idea of what the shimmer paper is like:

I also had matching address labels wraps made where one side said "Ho! Ho! Ho!" and the other side had my address. They look so great wrapped around the shimmer envelope. Apparently, it made a great impression as everyone (so far) is coming!

So, for the next several posts, I will share with you my ideas and my menu for this open house and hopefully, you'll get some good ideas for your party. Or, better yet, you can share some great ideas with me.
Let the celebration begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment