Our blog has moved

Our blog has moved to a new location-you'll be automatically redirected to our new blog. Please search for the post you're interested in once you reach our new blog location. Thanks!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rustic Garden Wedding Invitation-Take Ours and Make It Yours

I have always loved our Rustic Garden Wedding Invitation. It has simple, clean lines and when I look at it, I feel as though I am in Paris eating at a bistro. When I saw this color combination come in, I found a new love for this design. Instead of being in Paris, I am in a field with lilacs and oranges. Furthermore, the sun is setting because of the glint of light that comes off the invitations on our shimmer paper. So pretty.








Not only do I love the color combination, but I really love what this customer did with the response card. She not only inverted the colors, but made it into a fill-in-the-blank-mad-libs-type of response card. So clever and so fun. I just know her wedding is going to be beautiful and full of energy.


Let the celebration begin!

No comments: