Our blog has moved

Our blog has moved to a new location-you'll be automatically redirected to our new blog. Please search for the post you're interested in once you reach our new blog location. Thanks!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's a sleepover!!!

I just recently designed some sleepover birthday party invitations and it got me thinking about when I was a kid and how much I loved sleepovers! It seemed as though every Friday or Saturday night I was either staying at my friend's home or mine...staying up until the wee hours of the morning talking about all the important things in life, like, whose house we were going to toilet paper...ahhh...those were the days.
If your planning a slumber party or having one for your daughter or son, share your ideas, and, feel free to check out Urbanity's newest sleepover party invitation designs...

Remember, you can change the colors to suit your style. Let the celebration begin!


No comments: