
The colors of the invitation served as the primary color palette for the decorations. As you can see, the dominate colors were orange and brown, and in order not to create a Cleveland Brown's themed party (he, he), adding some other colors to the palette was necessary.
The fall wedding flowers became the focal points for the areas around the room. Each arrangement stood at 5 ' tall and created a dramatic statement (see below). I added oranges, red apples, lemons and pine cones as the "fill" and the end affect was a beautiful Fall wedding floral arrangement with a harvest twist. The best part? Each floral arrangement was about $60. I found the vases at a craft store, purchased the flowers at Costco and bought the flowers in bulk...
When I saw the guest list and realized quite a few kids were coming, I recommended that we give the kids something to do during the party or else we would have kids running amuck. On this table below, you can see a bunch of bright items in the foreground. These items were the "kids packs" full of stickers, crayons, Playdo, candy and a coloring book. These kids packs were perfect for the little guests...in fact, they kept the kids so busy that they were hardly noticed at the party.
The couple also wanted to give koozies as favors. By using the invitation design on the koozies, it pulled the favors and theme together nicely. I worked with http://www.kustomkoozies.com/ to get the favors made. The sign that I made that sat next to the favors expressed the couple's "thanks" to their guests perfectly.

No comments:
Post a Comment